One of the main futures of our product is its ability for sellers to enter much more granular amount of detail data describing each property, to be presented to buyers. For a buyer, ability to search expanded seller’s raw data presents unique analytical possibilities: find a “dream” property, or “a close match” property.
www.justclose.com provides virtual one-stop-shopping from Searching to Closing of Real Estate properties. All parties will enjoy convenience, SECURITY, and savings.
The Product is intended for all real estate participants – Buyers, Sellers & their ASSISTANTS (Attorneys, Mortgage Brokers, Eco-Brokers & Green Technology Manufactures).
Each square on this graphic represents what buyer will be able to do on our website.
Each stage of the process is made transparent and simple for the buyer, so that he/she could easily proceed with the task (s) and fast as possible.
- Buyers are welcome and encouraged to contact our experience and licensed real estate agents or brokers to help you with your Home search and closing.
- Take our Preference Search to see your future home calculated score.
- Choose from thousands of real estate properties to buy and choose one of our experience agents to represent you (if you find it necessarily *).
- Tell us what house you are looking for and we will assign a licensed real estate broker to work with you to find that special house.
- Search our extensive home data for ordinary, green, or smart featured homes.
- Talk to one of our licensed real estate agents for free.
In addition to Quick, Basic, Green and International Searches, buyer has the benefit of using our patented Preference Search. It helps to discover easier what buyer really need, want, or can afford.
Preference Search (Realty Check Home) is built to mimic real estate agent questions by learning the buyer decision making behavior of the buyer, while the buyer is using the Interactive Process of searching for homes. Our search module will help the buyer, using a complex mathematical model, to select the best property matching the Buyer’s criteria, at the best price, speed, and savings, from our large-scale real estate properties database.
What-If scenario questions are providing an opportunity for the buyers to see how their decision process works by accepting or rejecting compromises offered by the system.
* More experienced home buyers and sellers foregoing agents: A significant majority (88%) of home buyers are beginning their search for a new home before selecting an agent. Also, 19% of repeat buyers, 14% of repeat sellers, 13% of first-time buyers and 9% of first-time sellers did not use an agent to buy/sell their home, a number that has grown steadily during the past two years.